Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Its late

Hi its late. I am posting at 307 am eastern im sad i miss my old life i want to have a job why does this stuff happen to good people shit pisses me off all i do is be nice to every one i know and i help out so why is it that bad things keep on happening to me i want it all to stop. My dad my friends have died i have allot of friends and i feel very loved but i do not know if they mean that becuase all i see is backtalk about me from people Ive been friends for 12 years. I want to be happy its all i ask for. God i pray to you right now please bless me with some one that can hold me and explain that every things going to be fine. sure i have meet a few women but there out of my league should i stop believing in the league people tell me i show but these girls are so great deftly a women i meant the other day she is awesome good looking funny amazing all i do is think about her is that weird? i do not know but i hope things work out girl you know who you are. i want to feel the love im probably lame for saying this but i want it... that is all for now good luck every one have a good day/night pending on what time you read this. sorry about my spelling i try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment