Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I have a fealing

I have a feeling things are starting to get better. thank god. i want to be happy. and i know thats going to happen i can feel it in my hart. i know im not very smart. yes i suck at spelling but if you just understand what im saying thats all that matters in the end. im going to list all the things i cant do then going to show you all the tings i can do. i cant spell i do not talk very good im dumb im ugly i cant see out of both eyes im fat. now this is all the things i an do, i am nice i am funny i am out going i make every one around me smile i drop what im doing to help you i am all ways hear to help you no matter what. if im sad and you are sad i stop caring about my self and start caring about you and try to cheer you up. i do not care about money i are about you. when i meet you i  am your friend tell then end even if you fuck me over ill still help you out i do not care if your gay bi what ever as long as your happy being you. I see my self as some one that looks over there friends and guides them the best they can even if it hurts me or if i love you for more then a friend and you love some one els i will help you go with the other man. I do belive in god but i do not push my god  on you if i did some how im sorry. like i said im all ways here for you if you need my help just message me ill help you the best i can i do not care what im doing ill stop to help you i love all my friends and i hope to see you all for fill your dreams. Good things come from a good hart be kind to those who need  it please

No comments:

Post a Comment