Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

i feel sorry

I feel sorry for all the people that are truly sad and lonely during the Valentine Holiday. Im sorry to all of you but do not give up hope you will find some one out there.  Im sure you want to fall in love but it does not happen over night. like in movies. If your reading this your telling this how does this guy know what he talking about he has not had a girl friend in 2 years. becuase im lonely but i do not let it get to me to much theres gotta be somebody for every one and i know as i type these things if the love of my life is reading this then i know she will message me and tell me. its not about me tho its about you if you want some one to talk to about love or any thing man or a women let me know i do not want you to be sad and alone and dealing with this by your self good luck and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment