Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Monday, February 14, 2011

I think to hard :)

Ya know i think about stuff to hard earlyer i posted about hating valentines day. well i do not  and that was very selfish there is so many sad people around so im not going to be  sad. that is selfish i will cheer each and every one them up the reward i want for this is NOTHING i do not want to get any thing for doing this. i just want you people to be happy. if you want to repay me just post on my wall what you think of me on facebook. I love all my friends the same way i love my self witch is a little to much... I mean have you see my body O M G im hot lol im just kidding but for real please cheer up if your alone by your self on this great day and you are sad come talk to me ill help you threw it. every one needs some one to hear them out and im that some one

No comments:

Post a Comment