Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How im doing?

How I am doing? I am not doing well at all. I feel so sick that i am going to die... I fight every day with my moms boyfriend. Even tho I do not start it but I thinking if i did not exist these things would not happen and my mom would not hate her life she would be so happy... Becuase the fighting would stop. I cant seem to get a job no matter how hard i am trying Im losing my mind... Having panic attacks over stress crying for no reason at all i even broke down in front of 2 people this past weekend. Im a emotional wreck and, I do not know what to do. i have no one to turn to to help me becuase i do not want them to see me as a bad person or some thing i do not know what to call it. I just know one thing. I NEED HELP!!! with no money, no job, and im sick. this is scaring me i only have 2 weeks now to find a job get a place to live and get healthy so I can work hard.... OH MY GOD!!! im so scard. I can not live on the street again i cant do it i will die my health is going to shit... I wish some thing would go right. but it will never happen.... I should not let these things get to me as there is way worse off people then my self...

No comments:

Post a Comment