Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hell on earth

Ok the sadness of facebook got to me for the last couple months ive been sad but the last 2 years of my life has been hell on earth. my dad died and so many other thigns have happened ive had it so freaking hard i hope this year gets better i look at my body and all i see is sickness and destroyed body.  i men if you look at my hands i can see bones and every vain my skin is pale and i all ways feel sick to my stomach. i feel like my heads going to explode all over the place. how can people just move on after seeing there father die in front of them how do people move on from these thing. im sorry for bloggin about sad  stuff all the time its just how im feeling i hope after tuesday,  (im hanging with a bunch of friends) ill feel better.  i want this to go away i want the nightmares to end i want to stop being sad all the time. thats  why im thinking that helping people is a good thing for me because it makes me very happy.  there is this girl i really like she is perfect the only problem is she is sad too and i want to make her happy. i will talk about this girl in a later blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment