Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I know you are out there

I know your out there the love my life. i know this so much so that i can feel it. i want to see your face i want to feel your touch. i know there is some one for every one im sure your kind and beautiful. im sure your funny and sweet. I know you excited to meet me as much as i am. I cant wait to meet you but im going to stop looking and you will find me. ill know your out there so just go ahead and tell me. ill hug you and hold you and make you smile when your sad. Like i said ill know you here and thats why im going to stop looking even if you do not read this your going to know because when i look in to your beautiful eyes ill know right then and there that your the one for me so cheers to meeting you i cant wait to spend time with you. every body that knows you and me will know that were the right choice for each other so lets just do this. i do not believe in leagues. if your hot or not i do not care as long as i love you and you love me  thats all that really matter...

So im typing this to the song One Republic All the right moves. sorry about the spelling hope it helps me find some one peace

No comments:

Post a Comment