Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Allright

So, im in a good  mood today im chating with some friends and i talked to some one that i have not seen in a long time playing music all that good stuff but yet i have this sad feeling in my hart well i figured it out i was so annoying to the people i like as more then a friend cuz i liked them too much that i drove them away i spent to much money on them i went overbored and was rude and  i regret that now.. i really hope i do not lose friends over this I DO WANT TO TELL YOU ALL that i am here for you i am not going to talk my biz to you, but i will if you ask me too i want to cheer you up even if i do not know you i do care i was told once that im not like any other person that person knew and im hoping that is a good thing... like all ways let me know my facebook is on the right side. good lucky and be safe Message me at any time

No comments:

Post a Comment