Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Monday, May 16, 2011

So

My life is getting better but i hate being single i wish i could just find a chick to be with but that is not going to happen any time soon ill probably be alone for the rest of my life. I really just need to stop think about it so much. I got a job and work with allot of really cool people. There is some that im attracted to but will not make a move just cuz i do not know I wish i was back in high school and use my charm to get the chick insted of looks I guess every one cares about is looks now a days its sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment