Its Me Rich Vanden Akker

My photo
Homeless, Michigan
Rich Vanden Akker was born on Dec 29 1988, He is very out going and very funny but at the same time very kind. He is know to help others with out question. Rich Loves attention and he loves to here what people think about him even if it is not good. Rich can be very shy at some times depending on the situation.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I have a serious problem

Is it bad that at night i hate sleeping alone wishing that i had some one to cuddle up to having a void in my hart... when i try to sleep i relize im all alone and have no one in love with me but thats ok i have friends to fill the void. Im starting to feel different i do not know what it is, but its a good feeling like some thing changed in side me the only time im sad is when i lay alone so i just wont sleep :).  i have a been going on these things with friends i do not have a date but they do it sucks but again being with all of them. Ok getting of topic a bit, I know why god put me on earth and that is to help people i truly mean it i want to help every one i want to give money i want to give every thing i can to help I do not know how to do this but i will do this I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment